In the press release below, the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) welcomes four new key executives.
The Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) is pleased to announce that some of the key executive positions have been filled. In terms of section (62) (1)(a) of the Financial Sector Regulation Act (FSRA), Mr. Abel Moffat Sithole, as the Commissioner of the FSCA has appointed the following individuals on 2 year contracts as operational Divisional Executives:
- Mrs. Caroline da Silva, Divisional Executives: Regulatory Policy
- Mr. Jurgen Boyd, Divisional Executives: Market Integrity
- Mr. Marius du Toit, Divisional Executives: Specialist Support
- Mr. Olano Makhubela, Divisional Executives: Retirement Funds.
The following vacant Divisional Executives positions have been advertised:
- Conduct of Business Supervision
- Corporate Centre
- Investigations and Enforcement
- Licensing and Contact Centre
The appointed individuals will form part of the leadership which will be led by the Commissioner and the Deputy Commissioners, all to be appointed by the Minister of Finance. This is an important milestone in ensuring that the organisation, which came into effect on 1 April 2018, has the necessary capacity to optimally deliver on its mandate. Please join the FSCA in congratulating the appointed individuals as we wish them all the best in executing their roles.