Have you booked your ticket yet?
We have a few more speakers to announce who will be on stage at the #FIAAdviceSummit taking place on 10 October at Emperors Palace.
- Caroline Da Silva – Divisional Executive: Regulatory Policy at the FSCA
- Simon Perry & Neal Botje – Sales Engineer and Enterprise account manager at McAfee
- Kobus Wentzel – Executive Head of Sales and Distribution at 1Life
- Lana Ross – Executive head of Business Insurance at Discovery Insure
- Alex van der Heever and Renias Mhlongo – Tracker Academy discussing The power of relationships.
- Dr Adrian Saville – Chief Executive at Cannon Asset Management
As a reminder, we also have the below speakers who we announced last week.
- Roelf Meyer – Private and Public Growth Initiative (PPGI)
- Jon-Jon Smit – Executive head of Sales & Marketing at CIB will provide an insightful talk on Understanding Risk Management through the eyes of the Broker & UMA.
- Neil Kirby, Director at Werkmans Attorneys speaking on the NHI.
- DIMs (Discretionary Investment Management) panel consisting of experts from Boutique Investment Partners, Glacier Invest, MitonOptimal, Momentum Investment Consulting and PortfolioMetrix – They will be demystify Discretionary Investment & Fund Management in SA
- Christelle Colman, MD of Elite Risk acceptance discussing The power of a personal brand.
Have you booked your ticket, and will you be using the Gautrain? There is a shuttle that runs from OR Tambo directly to the Emperors Palace convention centre.
Book your tickets here to avoid disappointment.