FIA CEO Lizelle van der Merwe will provide feedback at the upcoming InsureTalk1 conference, hosted by CN&CO Events. This is the first in a series of online insurance “mini-conferences” set to educate, entertain and inspire insurance professionals across Southern Africa.
The event takes place online on 14 April 2020, from 10am to 1pm and costs just R200 (excl VAT). One-and-a-half CPD hours will be awarded to those who register for and attend the event. There will also be the chance to win some great prizes.
“It’s awesome to see conference spaces filling up as people look to engage and interact in new ways under the Covid-19 lockdown,” says CN&CO Events’ Llewellyn du Plessis. “The programme features input from some of the most prominent members of the South African insurance industry, as well as social commentators and other interesting people.
“We’ll also be entertained by a few of our country’s top vocal artists.”
Naturally, given the times we’re living under, the virus features prominently on the agenda. Topics covered will include:
- Broking during Covid-19, sponsored by Marsh
- State of SA after Covid-19
- Don’t waste a good crisis, sponsored by ITOO
- FIA response to Covid-19
- SAIA response to Covid-19
- IISA response to Covid-19
- Optimal business tools for after Covid-19
- The law and corona – what have we seen and what is coming
- FIA CEO, Lizelle van der Merwe
- IISA CEO, Thokozile Mahlangu
- SAIA CEO, Viviene Pearson
- ITOO MD, Justin Naylor
- TomorrowToday founder, Graeme Codrington
- Marsh’s head of marketing communications for Middle East and Africa, Nobubele Mkwananzi-Ngwenya
REGISTER HERE for InsureTalk1, sponsored by ITOO and hosted by CN&CO Events.
Date: 14 April 2020
Time: 10am to 1pm
Venue: Wherever you are
Cost: R200 (excl VAT)
CPD: 1.5 hours
Details on how to log in and claim your CPD hours will be sent to you once you register.