Dr Imtiaz Sooliman, founder of Gift of the Givers – the largest disaster response non-governmental organisation of African origin on the continent – will deliver the keynote address at this year’s African Insurance Exchange. The conference runs from 24 to 26 July at Sun City and online.
The IISA has allocated 16 CPD hours for conference attendance, either in person at Sun City or via live web link.
Dr Sooliman joins a host of expert speakers and panellists who will cover a broad range of fields at this year’s conference, which runs for a full two days on Monday and Tuesday. The traditional golf day will take place on Sunday, 24 July followed by a welcome cocktail in the evening.
Here are the other illustrious speakers and panellists you will be able to listen to and engage with at the conference:
- Christiaan Ahlers: Divisional Head at Prudential Authority
- Gareth Beaver: CEO at Santam Specialist Solutions
- Tashia Bhogal: Head of Property Treaty at Munich Re
- Bianca Botes: Director, Treasury Partner and Spokesperson at Citadel Global
- Lezanne Botha: Senior Manager at Regulatory Frameworks Department
- Patrick Bracher: Director at Norton Rose Fulbright
- Kgomotso Chidzalo: Founder and Managing Director at Kgolema Financial Consultants
- Ashish Desai: Principle, Associate Director in Assurance Services at Deloitte consulting
- Anton de Souza: Entrepreneur, business strategist, and innovator
- Schalk Engelbrecht: Chief Ethics Officer at KPMG
- Paul Griessel: Chief Executive Officer at AON Re
- Natalie Jabangwe: Group Digital Executive at Sanlam
- Carli Jacobs: CEO at Swiss Re Africa Ltd and Head L&H Sub-Saharan Africa
- Dr Anton Janse Van Rensburg: Medical Doctor
- Patty Karuaihe-Martin: Managing Director at NamibRe
- Muhamed Kharsany: Consultant at KPMG Digital consulting
- Markus Korhonen: Senior Associate at Strategic Intelligence Practice – S-RM
- Dr Elene Lourens: Medical Doctor
- Phumlani Majozi: SA analyst, macroeconomic adviser, writer, speaker
- Damian McHugh: Chief Marketing Officer at Momentum Health Solutions
- Stuart McMurdo: CEO – Reinsurance at SCOR P&C
- Andrew Munro: Head of Human Risks at Lombard
- Denver Naidoo: Chief Data Officer at OMI
- Alex Ntelekos: Regional Director and International Head for Public-Private Solutions at Gallagher Re
- Sthembiso Phakathi: Director Organisational Transformation at Deloitte Consulting
- Nishan Pillay: Director: Strategy and planning at ASI Financial planning
- Roche Pretorius: Managing Director at RAHN
- Professor Caren Scheepers: Professor at GIBS
- Thabisile Simelane: Senior Investment Consultant at Old Mutual Corporate Consultants
- Oscar Stark: Divisional Director at Driving Digital Transformation – Liberty
- Eugene Strauss: CEO at Absa Life Insurance
- Katlego Thaba: Associate Director: Actuarial & Insurance Solutions at Deloitte – representing the Actuarial Society
- Gloria Tapon Njamo: Acting CEO at Santam Partner Solutions
- Scott Williams: ESG Coordinating Director: India, Middle East and Africa at Marsh
- Samukelo Zwane: Head of Product FNB Wealth and Investments Solutions
- Wolfgang Wopperer: Head of P&C External Reinsurance Europe, the Americas, Africa and Middle East at Allianz
You can watch the official speaker video here.
Accommodation is selling out fast! If you haven’t yet secured your spot, there’s no time like the present to do it.
There are also still sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities available for interested companies.
If you have any queries, contact Vumokuhle Ntanzi, firstname.lastname@example.org.