Hot on the heels of a successful January edition of the FIA Insight 2018 magazine, we are pleased to announce that the March edition is out now!
The latest edition of FIA Insight – what a team we got – features the FIA people who continue to pursue the mission and vision, as well as uphold the mandate of the FIA. Find out more about this, as Lizelle van der Merwe (FIA CEO) gives an overview of FIA’s structure and strategy.
The issue is also packed with useful news, advice and information from our industry partners, who explore current issues impacting intermediaries.
We thrive on the enthusiasm of our members and readers, to produce thought-provoking content that is nothing short of good quality financial advice. Therefore, we would like to thank everyone who helped make this magazine a success.
Here are additional highlights/topics to look out for in the issue:
- FIA Awards 2018 | The process has started!
- New regulations | Practical tips on navigating PPR and binder rules
- Transformation | Why we have so few emerging black advisors
- The long-awaited legislation is here | Are you ready?
- Can South Africans save more? | We’re not doing so well… but there’s hope
Enjoy the read and we’d love to hear your thoughts. Please feel free to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or on our Twitter.