Let’s chat about what to expect at the #FIAAdviceSummit.
The business sessions will begin at 10:00 and, we are confident that you will enjoy the line-up we have in store for you – please see a few of our exciting list of speakers below.
- Neil Kirby, Director at Werkmans Attorneys speaking on the NHI.
- Christelle Colman, MD of Elite Risk acceptance discussing The power of a personal brand.
- DIMs (Discretionary Investment Management) panel consisting of experts from Boutique Investment Partners, Glacier Invest, MitonOptimal, Momentum Investment Consulting and PortfolioMetrix – They will be demystify’ Discretionary Investment & Fund Management in SA
- Roelf Meyer – Private and Public Growth Initiative (PPGI)
- Jon-Jon Smit – Executive head of Sales & Marketing – CIB
More speakers will be released over the next few weeks
We understand that the traffic is unavoidable and have taken this into account. The day will start at 07:30, this is an opportunity to arrive earlier to clear a few mails (Wifi available), grab a coffee and network if you wish. It will also give you the opportunity to visit all the amazing partner activations and stands.
FIVE CPD hours will be awarded at the #FIAAdviceSummit.
Seats are limited, if you have not yet booked your tickets, do so now to avoid disappointment.
Thank you once again to our partners for their involvement in the #FIAAdviceSummit.